Some future stuff in the works

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Maybe a high speed camera so the event can be broken down into very small time segments if necessary.

Joe

Not quite sure how to implement this logistically, but I would think it would also be valuable to determine:
1. At what point does the electric door unlocking mechanism stop working, effectively trapping the occupants in the vehicle?
2. At what point do the electric windows stop working, effectively trapping the occupants in the vehicle?

Need any more volunteers Gary? I want to be the driver! strap a pony in there somwhere and gimme a reg and I'll take that thing in at any speed you want :D

Gary,
I'm very interested in obtaining a copy of the video and and other documentation from your experiment. I wish I were closer to you so I could help out. Good luck!!

I have submitted the proposal, in writing, to run up the Chain Of Command. So far it's a go all the way to the Sheriff. Now the leg work starts.

Gary D.

Sounds like fun! do I still get to drive? :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom