Some local opinions please...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Around this timer of year vis is ok water temp is somewere in the 50 to 60 range. by the dam is the best place to dive with a shop right on the lake. spear fishing is very good if your into it.
their is an old stone built ampa theater full of rooms and very good for a multi level dive.
you can find very good places to dive from either a boat or from shore.
all around just a kool lake to dive with other lakes in the area as well to see.

and if you are thinking of diving the lake buddy's are not hard to find!

My 1st and only experience on beaver was excellent. I went in August and vis was over 20' by the wall and close to 15'-20 by the bus,chopper,plane,jetskit, etc... Had a good time.

Temps are about the same. Ok their is actualy fIve to six shop's all in differant town's.

paradisediveadventure in Bentonville

ozarkscubacenter in Rogers

Sportsco-Aqua Trek in Springdale

Lost Bridge Marina in Garfield

C & J Sports in Eureka Springs "This one is by the dam"

Scuba & Archery Center in Hot Springs

All have web site's and all are very good and helpfull. Also if you want a list o all shops in Ar ARKANSAS SCUBA SHOPS is th place to look! :wink:

Enjoy!! :D

All most forgot to put in this sit as well Midwestmuckdiving its run by Snagel "also on the Board"!
His site has all of the updated info on area lakes as well as other goodies!

ohmdiver glad to see you got your job! just like EMS when you need a buddy just send me a line it would be nice to meet in person!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom