Some of you have noticed...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ladydiver

Founder
Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

Some of you have already noticed the addition of our 2 new Regulators...

DiverBuoy

and

JBD

Welcome to the crew guys.

Good to see Kentucky represented now. We won't have to translate for the Mods anymore. jbd can act as a translator.

Congradulations to the both of you. Be easy on me please.

Chad

It seems ironic, spelling as poorly as I do, yet being asked to make spelling corrections ... <kidding> I know there are many other responsibilities to this priviledge :)

Oh by the way ckharlan66 dunt ya kno that congratulations is uh speld wit a "t" notta "d" <rotf>

Actually my spelling is just better than my typing but I am going to leave it so you can change it as your first official Regulator action. :)

Congratulations.

Chad

you are limited to 2 posts per day from now on---easier to keep an eye on you:wink:

Now I am going to have to report you for failure to execute your duties. :D

Chad

jbd once bubbled...
you are limited to 2 posts per day from now on---easier to keep an eye on you:wink:

No problem jbd....you can start the threads for the KPP functions from now on. I will just show up. :D

Chad

AND he's already placing oppressive limits on his old buddy and friend ... clearly proving the addage that absolute power corrupts absolutely.

It just goes to show the old addage is true....NEVER TRUST ANYONE OVER 30.

I don't think he will be too hard on me...if he is I will quit teaching him how to dive. :D

Chad

BTW...When do my instructor classes start? :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom