Some people should not be allowed to breed

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Unbelievable! I really hope that Child Protective Services is contacted and the vastly, overloaded social workers stay on this particular "family" (for lack of better word).

Well if this helps you any which it won't.
Just got back from the pond about 3 hr ago. while I was standing at the edge of the pond some jack a#@ comes up to ask if he can have the anchor that I had just found. So I say ya as soon as you all get your PFD's on he hangs me the finger and takes off. Now the good part 2 "adults" and 3 kids in the boat 2 kids in a float thing not 1 PFD to be seen ?????????????????????????????

Is it the water here in Idaho or what? I've been here slightly over half of my life and the population seems to just keep getting dumber. We have gone from a vehicle or two in the water a year to around two or three a month average. At least most are now getting out on their own.

PFD? What's a PFD? Man I don't need one, I'm an expert swimmer. So are my kids because I learned dim to be expert swimmers as well. In fact nobody in my family needs a stinkin PFD.

Wasn't the old saying, it's not going to happen to me started by Darwin? Job sercurity.

Gary D.

I don't know, but I know that you get more calls in a week than we do in 4 months - and Charlotte county is half water, between Charlotte Harbor and the canals.

Gary D.:
Is it the water here in Idaho or what?

Not water related but Darwin related... Nightline did a story tonight about teens with those loose / baggy pants that don't stay up. Seems it's helping cops around the country. The teens do something stupid / commit a crime and then when running from the police they trip becuase their pants fall down! One got caught when his baggy pants snagged on a fence he was trying to climb over.

The funniest was when a cop stated if the teens were smart they'd wear a 2nd set of clothing under the pants. Them when they were running and the first pair fell off they wouldn't be wearing what the witnesses saw. Doubt that'll happen especially during the Summer.

The worst: That some of the footage was from a city 10 minutes from me. :(

Paula

diver_paula:
Not water related but Darwin related... Nightline did a story tonight about teens with those loose / baggy pants that don't stay up. Seems it's helping cops around the country. The teens do something stupid / commit a crime and then when running from the police they trip becuase their pants fall down! One got caught when his baggy pants snagged on a fence he was trying to climb over.

The funniest was when a cop stated if the teens were smart they'd wear a 2nd set of clothing under the pants. Them when they were running and the first pair fell off they wouldn't be wearing what the witnesses saw. Doubt that'll happen especially during the Summer.

The worst: That some of the footage was from a city 10 minutes from me. :(

Paula
It's a fact, they're much easier to catch!

And add in the lit tennis shoes when they are running into the woods. :D I can even catch those. :D

Gary D.

"Chromosomes and genes
spawn these fateful scenes
evolution can be mean
there's no dumbass vaccine
blame your DNA
you're a victim of your fate"

Jimmy Buffett

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom