Sorry to report a missing diver, over 24 hours now out of Jupiter, FL.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

NIKKI still hasn't come home. There are many still looking for her. Let's not give up hope and help do what we can to get her back safe!

Search for Nikki

KEEP PRAYING!
Carolyn:sharks:

I spent hours reading about Nikki last night. After awhile it was very emotional...all the people/friends looking for her, the pictures and stories of her. I almost feel like I know Nikki. I thought about her often today. My thoughts and prayers go out to her, and to her family and friends.

Me too on CeJae's post...Just nothing with the massive effort to find her

Doesn't seem like it. I've been following this pretty much from the beginning. A very tragic loss, but at the same time, I was amazed at how everyone joined together and pulled off the most impressive search I've ever heard of. Amazing how great people can be in times of need - even total strangers. I'm not saying Nikki has passed for sure; but if she has, her life was beautiful, and even in her passing, she brought something beautiful to this planet.

Latest checks of the boards show no changes in the search for Nikki. The hope is to find her so we can all learn from what happened. Regardless, it shows how strong a family the diving community is! I commend all that have put time and money towards the search for her.

We can all still pray for a miracle!
Carolyn:sharks!

On behalf of Nikki's family, I would like to thank everyone for their search donations and prayers for Nikki and her family. Also to anyone who participated in the search effort. Her parents are looking for a recorvery at this point. They want to bring Nikki home.

God bless you all.

I'm deeply saddened by the tragic loss of such a vital young woman.

My condolences to her parents, her family and friends.

I have vast respect for the level of effort put forth by the diving community in Florida. This search has demonstrated an impressive display of solidarity.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom