Sound off!! Whats your favorite BC?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DiveRite Transpac II with Venture wing, though I'd like to upgrade the wing. LOVE this BC. Very comfortable, not bulky, lots of d-rings.

I was diving with an antiquated Scubapro that I got for fifty bucks. Functional, but essentially a vest shaped inflatable balloon, so the second air was in it, it would squeeze across my ribs and ride up, so not wildly comfortable, plus a bit large for me, so when I was out of the water, the tank would pull on my neck and shoulders. Still, nice to have a backup. Going to the transpac after that, which is so trim and comfy in and out of the water, was amazing.

I dive an older Dacor Rig and it suits me really well. It has a lot of tech styling but its REAL EASY to take off under water and remove kelp intanglement. I am sure others will be as easy to use in that situation but I do tend to dive a lot in the kelp and many times solo so ease of resolving problems by myself is really important to me.
Bill

SeaQuest Balance... but then again its the only one I have used... :wink:

Dive Rite Transpac II with Rec Wing.

Back
Top Bottom