Sounds like the SCUBA Board to me.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

To o2 scuba,

I am appalled!!! It is not proper procedure to turn around when you are on the step ladder. Total concentration is needed and procedure dictates that the replacement be given only when the primary bulb ( the one on the socket ) has been removed.

And where was your buddy at the time?:D

erwin once bubbled...
To o2 scuba,

I am appalled!!! It is not proper procedure to turn around when you are on the step ladder. Total concentration is needed and procedure dictates that the replacement be given only when the primary bulb ( the one on the socket ) has been removed.

And where was your buddy at the time?:D

Well......, I didn't have a buddy. But it was just a small bulb, and I was realllllllly careful.

You're asking to DIE!! Never change light bulbs without a buddy or at the very least a self-rescue class!!! (Unles you're tech trained of course)

You all need to think of the future. Your kripton, neon, xenon, halagen bulbs, the future is in mixted gas bulbs, i use a 36% neon bulb for all bulbs lower than 100 feet, and have to add xenon any higher than that to avoid to high of a halagen concentration.

pos-tech once bubbled...
Your kripton,... neon, xenon, halagen bulbs, the future is in mixted gas bulbs, i use a 36% neon bulb for all bulbs lower than 100 feet, and have to add xenon any higher than that to avoid to high of a halagen concentration.

Kripton - Krypton
Halagen - Halogen
Mixted - Mixed
To - Too

krikes! www.dictionary.com should be your homepage...

:)

53 Flamers needed!:)

Back
Top Bottom