source for Poseidon parts

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

deepseafalcon

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
does anyone know a good place to buy Poseidon spare parts (other than what's contained in the annual service kits)?
I specifically need a purge button (rather membrane-plate than button) for a Cyklon 300.

also, does anyone have a size chart of the various O-Rings used in a Cyklon-Reg?

Thanks!
d-s-f

deepseafalcon:
does anyone know a good place to buy Poseidon spare parts (other than what's contained in the annual service kits)?
I specifically need a purge button (rather membrane-plate than button) for a Cyklon 300.

also, does anyone have a size chart of the various O-Rings used in a Cyklon-Reg?

Thanks!
d-s-f

I've been looking for a reliable source of Poseidon parts. Service kits and seats. If you find one, let me know.

Good luck. You can order the part through a Poseidon dealer but repair kits are not usually sold unless you are a Poseidon tech working for a repair facility.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom