South African Instructor Couple, now in Orange County, CA. Hi to all!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DeepSnarf

New
Reaction score
Hi everyone!
My wife and I have been in the US for 6 months now and we have been studying up a storm. We are slowly getting to know diving spots on the Southern Californian coast and decided to join up here to get to know a few more fellow divers!

I'll be lurrking for a bit to get comfortable with my cup of cofE and will be looking forward to joining in on some of the threads soon.

Just thought I'd introduce ourselves and get ye ol' keyboard fired up in here. :coffee:

Chat soon!
DeepSnarf

Hi DeepSnarf, welcome to ScubaBoard, nice AV :D
check out the SoCal forum, they're an active bunch.
David

Hi DeepSnarf,

Welcome to the O.C. Might I suggest Sea Stallion Scuba Outfitters located in Lake Forest. They meet at the shop to go diving every Sat (conditions permitting) and dive Laguna. It's alot of fun and we'd love to see ya there.

H - the IslandCowgirl

:monkeydan
Thanks to all the warm welcomes. I'm very excited about the board, seems like there's quite a heart beat here.

IslandCowgirl, thnx for the invite, we might just take you up on that in the not too distant future :) We're just a bit snowed under this weekend studying for finals next week, but the weekend thereafter might be an opportunity. How many people usually dive on these gettogethers you speak of in Laguna?

:D

Welcome to SoCal. You'll find a lot of active divers here. Some day I hope to dive your native sites.

Look at the monthly Wrinkles dives as a great way to meet other SoCal divers. The next one is July 8th here on Catalina Island.

Howdy and welcome to SB!

Good to have you here. Click here to PM me if I can help you get started in our various forums.

:bandit_2: don

smiley-linie-004.gif

Welcome to the board! This place does seem to have a life of its own. Lots of great people to meet and tons of great information. If you ever make it out to Ohio look me up and we'll see if we can work out some diving.
Ber :lilbunny:

Hi Ber Rabbit and everyone else;
Thank you for the warm greets. Ber, I'll be sure to look you up if ever in your back yard of the country to arrange for us to go blow some bubbles together.

I have to apologize to the forum if any confusion might be caused, but I decided to change my handle to attempt to stay off a mail spam attack from a Usenet group. It seems that a troll has been looking for excuses to track me down and flood my mail account with junk. Hope that te change won't confuse anyone here too much.

Best regards!
AquaDuck

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom