Spanish Rocks Scubaboard Fun-Dive Saturday October 18th!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sadie - would it be possible for you to include msscuba as one of your buds this weekend?

Hey guys, I have to run out and get a new phone :doh: I will be on this as soon as I get back. :)

Of course - us non-spearfisherpeople don't like getting blood and gunk on us anyway! Msscuba, no worries on the shore diving bit; this is an easy one.

We would like to join you guys. There will be 4 of us.

Sam-buoy
Sam's friend- Kelsey
ScubAnn
III

So if I read this right we are meeting at 9AM, then doing lunch at the local pizza shoppe. Spearing is allowed, but only 100' feet offshore. Larry doesn't want to get shot. The guy who organized this trip isn't comming. MsScuba doesn't read:rofl3: And Michelle doesn't like jacuzzies

Real funny

Of course - us non-spearfisherpeople don't like getting blood and gunk on us anyway! Msscuba, no worries on the shore diving bit; this is an easy one.

Thank you very much!! I really appreciate it.

Note the first post has been updated with all necessary info. This includes; attendees, what to expect at the dive site, what to bring, etc. If after reading you see I have missed anything, then please let me know.

Solos is the pizza place that is around the corner. I have never been there but will have a look at where it is before I arrive for the dives. As I said in first post, you will probably want to bring a snack to have in-between tanks and of course plenty to drink.

One more tip: you may find it useful to bring a gallon of water to rinse off with at your car, once you have completed your dives.

Spearing is allowed 100 yards off shore - of course you must have a license. Additionally, if you intend to hunt crab - you must have a license and know the measurements (which is 2 3/4" on the inside of the claw). http://www.floridaconservation.org/marine/recreational/recstonecrab.htm

I'd recommend everyone have a compass. Try to return to underwater until you at least reach the sand. Don't spend any time on the surface over the rocks. I have witnessed a near disaster with speeding boats more than once there.

So if I read this right we are meeting at 9AM, then doing lunch at the local pizza shoppe. Spearing is allowed, but only 100' feet offshore. Larry doesn't want to get shot. The guy who organized this trip isn't comming. MsScuba doesn't read:rofl3: And Michelle doesn't like jacuzzies[/quote]

I love jacuzzies. Just not the ones with dyed blue water........It was dark out (also a little "sauced"), so I didn't notice the color.

Oh yeah, and yes I will be there tomarrow.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom