Spanish Rocks Scubaboard Fun-Dive Saturday October 18th!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I love jacuzzies. Just not the ones with dyed blue water........It was dark out (also a little "sauced"), so I didn't notice the color.

Oh yeah, and yes I will be there tomarrow.

OMGosh the pool party blue junk strikes :rofl3: I put that crap in my pool once - never again - it stains like mad. So you are our resident smurfette now? :D

OMGosh the pool party blue junk strikes :rofl3: I put that crap in my pool once - never again - it stains like mad. So you are our resident smurfette now? :D

Oh no, I went to my colorist that week and got my hair back to normal color. In the process, she put so much bleach in it to try and get the blue out, that it totally fried my poor hair. I havn't been diving since, because I figured the salt water would dry it out even more than it already was. :crafty:

If anyone else is doing this dive and the Venice Shore Dive that afternoon and would like to carpool from the Bradenton area over to Venice and back, just PM me and we can arrange something.

I will be doing both, then heading back towards Tampa, so it's no problem, and I'm not intending to stay very late in Venice. I have a minivan which can handle three or four divers with gear, and right now it's just me. So let me know and we can all save a bit on gas!

>*< Fritz

Last edited:
Saturday
northwest winds 10 to 15 knots. Seas less than
2 feet. Bay and inland waters a light chop.

So if I read this right we are meeting at 9AM, then doing lunch at the local pizza shoppe. Spearing is allowed, but only 100' feet offshore. Larry doesn't want to get shot. The guy who organized this trip isn't comming. MsScuba doesn't read:rofl3: And Michelle doesn't like jacuzzies

I love jacuzzies. Just not the ones with dyed blue water........It was dark out (also a little "sauced"), so I didn't notice the color.

Oh yeah, and yes I will be there tomarrow.[/QUOTE]

ok, ok, I CAN read. I just don't know my way around the board yet and can't always find the info. Can someone that reads tell me if there's a tutorial or something similar for me to get familiar with the sight?

We are new to this. New to ScubaBoard & new to diving. But, we would like to meet you guys on Saturday. We've been looking forward to a shallow shore dive to get our feet wet.

Nicole & Justin

We are new to this. New to ScubaBoard & new to diving. But, we would like to meet you guys on Saturday. We've been looking forward to a shallow shore dive to get our feet wet.

Nicole & Justin

Then we shall see you tomorrow :) Don't forget a dive flag :)

Have fun everyone, wish I could go with you but will be on a charter. Be safe!!!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom