Spare Air

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

My advice? If you are more comfortable having a SA....get one and enjoy your dive....but play with it to understand its limits. Deploy it from 70 feet...60 feet....even deeper....you need to recognize the limits of this tool. I am an advocate of SA...but considerwhy you want it.

With 30 dives you don't have enough experience or understanding to recommend this tool.

A 18cf is not much more of a pain and it is enough gas to get you safe from depth.

This statement proves it.

If it gets you to the surface safely, it is worth it.

I keep my spare air tucked into the pocket on my jacket bc while solo diving in a cave with my split fins and an aluminum 80.

I keep my spare air tucked into the pocket on my jacket bc while solo diving in a cave with my split fins and an aluminum 80.

Breathing 21% nitrox.

Better than keeping it tucked up your butt---ever try to suck anything out yo' crack???

Back
Top Bottom