Spearfishing, Broken Finger

What do you do when a diver in the water hands you a loaded speargun onboard?

• Unload the gun by hand on board.

Votes: 12 33.3%
  • Discharge gun in water to unload it.

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • Leave the gun as is and secure it onboard.

Votes: 2 5.6%
  • Shoot the guy handing it to you and say oops.

Votes: 19 52.8%

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Laurence Stein DDS once bubbled...
The spear from a pneumatic gun can travel underwater at over 250 mph. Band guns have slower shaft speeds.

Overall good advice but this part is extremely questionable. Name one championship hunter that uses a "blow gun"? Nope. They're wimpy.

Tom

Wreckwriter:
My yoga teacher did that already, she actually pulled it
straigjt....YYYYOOOOOWWWWWIIIEEE...the entire class
woke up. But, the Dr. said I was suppose to have someone
do this to make it straigjt. I love my yoga teacher she fixes everything:wink: Sara will fish agauin.... Take a Prozac weekly
you'll feel much better...

Uncle Pug once bubbled...

Sara Sara Sara... don't poke the bear...
Especially when the ranger is standing there ready to shoot it to *protect* the campers!

Yea. Several of the bears are starting to think that some of the rangers think the park would be more fun if we had only bunnies and rangers, no bears.

Yogi

Uncle Pug once bubbled...
....a couple of us Rangers love the bears... and it effects our aim... I've shot a few campers myself :D

I suppose the bears are lucky that at least one ranger was once a bear.

Hey Heyt Hey--- I'd be happy just to POINt at a bear or bunnie oe ranger for that matter... does anyone know how to catch Halibut,
just for the hell-0f-it?? And ccook it with minimum amount of handling??

I'm getting to the point where getting wet doest make me prittier... the fish don't care anyway. My fishing hat - in army camoflage says "Men want me, fish fear me". My hubby does not like this hat or me havin' a speargun....Men!

Thanks DDS for the input (however I am leary too). The last two dentists put a cracked crown on the same tooth - now i have to get it done a third time.....it wasn't u however imlokin at the source of the info....

Can I just point at a fish........

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom