Spearfishing video

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

After I mad my buddies laugh through their snorkels on Sunday when I did this, I saw your post on Monday and thought "they shouldn't have laughed at me, it's a real thing."

Then I saw your video. Well, anyways, this is how I stone a fish. I may learn your method when my DVD gets here though. :idk:

Liked em both. Good work mates. Arrrgggghh

The Basics on how to stone a fish. Spearfishing DVD Teaser on Vimeo

Enjoy,

Becky

I really don't mean to start a freediving vs. scuba spearfishing argument but anyway.

It's really not hard to stone a fish with scuba gear on. Do you really think it's that impressive? You have allllll the time and alllll the breath in the world to aim your shot.

If you can do that while in apnea, I would be very impressed. Otherwise, really not impressive !

I really don't mean to start a freediving vs. scuba spearfishing argument but anyway.

It's really not hard to stone a fish with scuba gear on. Do you really think it's that impressive? You have allllll the time and alllll the breath in the world to aim your shot.

If you can do that while in apnea, I would be very impressed. Otherwise, really not impressive !

I realize there is a big debate out there. I'd love the chance to shoot some freedivers spearfishing as well. I do find it extremely impressive. Thanks for sharing your opinion.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom