Spec Boot For Mk-15

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I think you just described me! Decline in strength and endurance. Increase in injuries. Chronic daily aches and pains. Its more then just a little bit scary.

Yes, I do find myself worrying at times about what the future holds. One can only hope for the best and get "as much in" as is possible before nature or fate intervene.

I'm amazed that something as simple as sleeping can result in a new pain or ache upon waking.
I have gone through three mattresses over the past 3 months trying to find something that doesn't have me waking up in yet more pain and stiffness.

I think we may have to split this thread and move it to the Grumpy Old Diver forum.:wink:

Due to injury/s I've had to give up snowboarding, squash and Tae Kwon Do, it was rather depressing as I loved doing them all. I fear the day when my diving life comes to an end. Here's hoping it's a ways away. Take care Lisa, I feel you.

Due to injury/s I've had to give up snowboarding, squash and Tae Kwon Do, it was rather depressing as I loved doing them all. I fear the day when my diving life comes to an end. Here's hoping it's a ways away. Take care Lisa, I feel you.
Thanks Simon but can't complain too much since I am on the runway for the last leg home from a 10 day Cozumel trip! :D

Here's to all of us staying healthy and happily diving.:cheers:

Last edited:
I'm amazed at my body's rapid decline over the past 5 years I went from being a dynamo to a toy with flat batteries. My eye sight is failing the fastest followed by a general lack of energy. Always tired but can't sleep. Oh well, that's life I guess. As long I can still dress myself, kind of keep up with my young son and still get from the carpark to the water with a tank on my back I'll keep my complaining to a minimum. It could always be worse, much worse...take care people. Cheers.

Same thing happened to me. I was fine up to about 45, then I started to feel tired all the time even when I sleep well. I am thinking of going to one of those anti-aging clinics to see what they can do.

Same thing happened to me. I was fine up to about 45, then I started to feel tired all the time even when I sleep well. I am thinking of going to one of those anti-aging clinics to see what they can do.
If you find the answer to aging makes sure you post it!:wink:

Get your T levels checked. That describes my problem. I got it fixed. I am now 51 years old. I can overhead press 190 pounds, bench 300 pounds, back-squat 360 pounds and deadlift 430 pounds.

I am in the shape of my life.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom