Special of the Month: Mares Ranger 2 Regulator - $114.95

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scubamarketing

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
From LeisurePro:
The Ranger 2 has a simple piston first stage design that is great for the entry level diver or to be used in rental programs. The exclusive MARES DFC system featured minimizes the intermediate pressure drop which occurs in all regulators during the inhalation phase. This pressure drop is greater when higher airflow is demanded of the regulator. The DFC system substantially reduces breathing effort and inhalation resistance, especially during deep dives and under high air flow conditions.

The second stage Vortex Assist Design (V.A.D.) system: all Mares second stages offer the unique patented VAD system. The air bypass tube conveys air to the mouthpiece creating a swirling vortex with a low pressure area in the center this keeps the diaphragm down during inhalation, giving very sensitive and easy breathing at all depths. The second stage cover features the new "mesh-grid" system for water inflow and outflow, which provides a further performance improvement. Furthermore, the compact and ergonomic exhaust tee ensures superior hydrodynamic performance and reduced exhalation resistance.

First Stage
  • Piston design.
  • Dynamic Flow Control system.

Second Stage
  • Ultralight technopolymer technology
  • Vortex Assisted Design
  • Mesh grid

List Price: $300
Our Regular Price: $164.95
Through July 31, 2011 only: $114.95

Didn't get my old US Diver reg in for service before my big Aug. dive trip. In a panic, I decided to buy this reg from LP. The cost was about the same as what I would have paid for servicing the old reg.

It was great reg for the money and the shipping was lightening fast.
Two days after I bought it, I was wondering when I'd get a tracking # so I could see where it was. I was just getting ready to e-mail LP, when there was a knock at the door & I had the reg in hand.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom