Spiderman 2

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Natasha

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
I saw it last night. Fun movie. It's worth the money if you're looking for something to do this weekend.

...painfully slooooooooooooooow to me. Got totally bored, plus there are about 20,000,000 closeups of Tobey McGuire looking all sensitive.

hidiver1:
...painfully slooooooooooooooow to me. Got totally bored, plus there are about 20,000,000 closeups of Tobey McGuire looking all sensitive.

Hmmmm, close ups of Tobey Mcguire looking sensive. Well in that case, I'll wait for it to come out on DVD then. :crafty:

Paul

Well Tobey isn't my type. I'm much more a Brad Pitt type girl.

I thought it was clean and family oriented. A little action a little romance. Fun.

James Goddard:
Hmm, sounds a little tame for a "Red Hot Motorcycle Mama"...

LOL Oops. I better change my title back. That was just for our inside joke this morning!

I liked the movie alot. There was alot of character developement that had to be crammed into the movie(since they don't have a series of comics to do it over a course of months/years), perhaps thats the "slow parts" some of you are reffering to...

The action scenes were top-notch.

Bruce Campbell cameo'd in it again, this time as the doorman at the theatre. In the first, he was the announcer at the wrestling match. It'd be sweet to have another Army of Darkness or Evil Dead by this guy come out... Stan Lee cameo'd in it as well, pushin an old woman out of the way of falling debri.

Obviously, the HobGoblin will be the bad guy next. However, the astronaut guy could end up introducing the symbiot(sp? anywho - Venom).

Parker's proffessor ended up being a lizard bad-guy thingy...

There was alot going in that movie that wasn't obvious...

This has just come out over here. I thoroughly enjoyed it and thought the characterisation was very good - I got a bit bored with the Green Goblin fights in the last movie.

My husband ruined it slightly for me though. I said that I was pleased with the ending, to which he said 'Well you obviously haven't read the comics then, if you think there's a happy ending'. Sigh.

Here's hoping the next movie isn't the return of the Green Goblin.

cheers
Rosie

My money is on the next movie being the return of the Green goblin.

It was decent. Not awesome, but decent.

TwoBit

Back
Top Bottom