Spiegel Loot

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

herman:
I kind of doubt there were any "artifacts" to "loot". The SG, like all other purposely sunk ships are stripped of all valuable items before they are sunk.

yessir, i'm with you on this one

i think it's a joke involving the weighted pandas

or maybe somebody just messing around

Has anyone tried calling the number to ask the people what it was about? Why not just call and ask say, "uh, yeah, hi, there has been this photo of a note left on the Grove, with your number on it, and a strange message, we were wondering if you could tell us what it means."

As far as investigators leaving notes, when I first moved to FL, I had a job installing satellite dishes. On one install the home owner was complaining how the cops burned down his field of pot, and they left a note saying they were sorry they missed him. Well, my uncle who had worked in law enforcement in that county, knew exactly what field the man was talking about, and said yeah, they did leave a note.

I guess cops have a sense of humor too.

photohikedive:
Has anyone tried calling the number to ask the people what it was about?

Irene:
The number is to the Law Enforcement Division Of the Florida Fish & Wildlife Conservation Commission.

they *might* be in on the joke... if they left it there themselves :wink:

but i doubt they did. i think this is a civilian prankster.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom