Spiegel Saturday AM anyone?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

JesperS

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Looking for a buddy for Saturday morning trip with either Ocean Divers or Rainbow Reef. I'm going to book tomorrow, but the kiddo isn't up for it. Anyone up for it?

I did this last week with Rainbow Reef on a day my daughter wanted to sleep in. If they don't have someone for you to buddy up with, they'll pair you with the guide. Did a double dip on Speigel and the Duane.

Have fun!

you may want to double check if charters are going out to the Spiegel. A diver died yesterday on it, and not sure if the body has been recovered yet. I don't think the Sheriff's department will permit diving on the Spiegel until the body is recovered.

Yikes, sorry to hear that. I was too late to pull the trigger. Ocean Divers and RR was booked full for the Spiegel trips and Quiescence needed at least three. Not worth it to get salty before a 4 hr drive for another reef dive, so it will wait until next trip.

Yikes, sorry to hear that. I was too late to pull the trigger. Ocean Divers and RR was booked full for the Spiegel trips and Quiescence needed at least three. Not worth it to get salty before a 4 hr drive for another reef dive, so it will wait until next trip.

JesperS...next time look a little further south for those Spiegel dives. Heading there this AM to do a double dip. And you can keep an eye on our schedule and past dive conditions by looking at our online calendar.

Conch Republic Divers - Dive Calendar

You can also sign up to get emailed our Daily Dive Conditions

Good Diving,
Capt Gary

Last edited:
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1382195105.901877.jpg
Great dives on the Grove this morning. No current and very light seas with 50+ on the Vis.

Good Diving
Capt Gary

:banghead:

Gary, don't know why I didn't think of you guys, because CR is on my must try list. However, with my little buddy cancelling on me, and three no-go calls, I decided it wasn't to be.

But don't worry, we will be back :)

Marathon is great when you want to "do the keys" as it is central, but we've done that several times now. Now I just want to dive. So I'm going to start looking for vacation rentals in KL and Tavernier area.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom