Spinoff: I dont think I am alone in this.. but...Wetsuit ???

Do you pee in your wetsuit?

• YES! As soon as I hit the water!

Votes: 10 11.0%
  • No! Never! Thats so wrong on so many levels!

Votes: 16 17.6%
  • Sometimes.. I just dont care. If I need to go.. I go!

Votes: 65 71.4%

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ya know, Psychocabbage, guys with prostate problems take forever to take a pee. Do you stop and start? Is it a steady stream? Are you producing volume or just taking a lot of time? (You're right---I have no idea what this has to do with peeing in a wetsuit)...just another observation.:eyebrow:

He has a point psychocabbage, you really should get checked out. It will go something like this....

He has a point psychocabbage, you really should get checked out. It will go something like this....

Oh God..... you had to go there, didn't you .....

Well, I suppose there *are* two possibilities.... either his bladder *is* 3 times the size of a normal one or ... something else .... might be ... you know .... causing a restriction due to being 3 times smaller than normal... :shocked2:

But all kidding aside, Psychocabbage, I was thinking it too....

R..

And I always thought that if a guy (or girl) told you that he (or she) is a diver and doesnt pee in their wetsuit then they are lying about one of them....LOL

Yes I do.

Worse, sometimes (well, often) I hold during land surface interval so I don't need to go through the hassle of peeing in the toilet and getting out of the wetsuit.

I'm no ashamed. It's perfectly normal. I think.

I have to remind myself sometimes when I'm already clean and using regular cloth than I can't just 'let go' when i want to pee like what i do during diving.

Oh ya, the one i love the most is while standing on the boat ladder during surface interval. You don't have to fight the pressure and it feels good when the water is cold.

Of all above, I'm totally honest. Still, not ashamed. :D

I wish someone would put a little velcro strap on the wetsuit so I could pee outside the wetsuit. Yes, a little water would seep in even with really good velcro, but I don't want to risk a zipper there (then again, in 45 degree water, there's not a whole lot to get caught :lol: ).

Hell yes I pee in my wetsuit and damn proud of it.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom