Spring 2007 meet-n-greet prelim discussion (see "stuck" thread for current info)

When and where should meet n greet be held? Choose a date and location.

• April 6-8 (Easter weekend)

Votes: 1 3.1%
  • April 13-15 (Tax Day is April 17)

Votes: 5 15.6%
  • April 20-22

Votes: 9 28.1%
  • April 27-29

Votes: 5 15.6%
  • May 4-6

Votes: 4 12.5%
  • May 11-13 (Mother's Day is May 13)

Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Gilboa

Votes: 20 62.5%
  • Portage

Votes: 8 25.0%
  • White Star

Votes: 3 9.4%
  • OTHER

Votes: 1 3.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Notso_Ken:
Can I pull my 4/13-15 vote and cast it for 4/20-22? I will not be there if it is mothers day weekend . . . .

(My wife would kill me . . . )

Ken

Ken,

Mother's Day is MAY 13th.

Paula

Actually... I was gonna change my "dates" since I originally voted for Mothers Day weekend... but, I think we'd only be able to make it for a Saturday anyway, so I think that weekend will still work for us.

The kids can visit Grandma (out of town g'ma) on the day before Mother's Day, and be home with me on MD. That may work out quite well!

Shall I close this poll down and start a new thread with a new poll that only includes the top voted dates?
Ber

Ber Rabbit:
Shall I close this poll down and start a new thread with a new poll that only includes the top voted dates?
Ber

Good idea.

Doesn't make a difference to me since I am out for the top two.

The new poll is up with 4 dates. Please go here and cast your vote :D
Ber :lilbunny:

Just a suggestion maybe. Since the place has been decided. and the date is on another thread you think maybe we can take the poll off of this one and make it just the planning and discussion thread. Or maybe once we decide on the date and place we can start a new thread with the title being that date meet and greet just a thought or two right now I'm starting to get a little confused. but that is just me. I'm always in a constant state of confusion.

gtxl1200:
Just a suggestion maybe. Since the place has been decided. and the date is on another thread you think maybe we can take the poll off of this one and make it just the planning and discussion thread. Or maybe once we decide on the date and place we can start a new thread with the title being that date meet and greet just a thought or two right now I'm starting to get a little confused. but that is just me. I'm always in a constant state of confusion.

I can't seem to find the "take the poll off the thread" key so I changed the title. Once we figure out the date I'll post a thread titled

"Meet-n-Greet *date* at Gilboa sign up here" or some such thing :D

I'll be right back...
Ber :lilbunny:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom