Spring 2007 meet-n-greet prelim discussion (see "stuck" thread for current info)

When and where should meet n greet be held? Choose a date and location.

• April 6-8 (Easter weekend)

Votes: 1 3.1%
  • April 13-15 (Tax Day is April 17)

Votes: 5 15.6%
  • April 20-22

Votes: 9 28.1%
  • April 27-29

Votes: 5 15.6%
  • May 4-6

Votes: 4 12.5%
  • May 11-13 (Mother's Day is May 13)

Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Gilboa

Votes: 20 62.5%
  • Portage

Votes: 8 25.0%
  • White Star

Votes: 3 9.4%
  • OTHER

Votes: 1 3.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Notso_Ken:
I TRIED to last year . . . but, somebody sold it before she got there . . . .

Ken

Ken, always seems to bring out my mistakes. I actually remember now him buying some Tanks off of Brian Is that not right Ken?? I really dont want to know what he was trying to buy from "her" what I'm thinking thats not legal in the state I reside in hehehehehehe.

gtxl1200:
I really dont want to know what he was trying to buy from "her" what I'm thinking thats not legal in the state I reside in hehehehehehe.

Speaking of things for sale are you going to be bringing any of those extra rubber bands that you have aquired since the last meet & greet? I am suprised that you have so many posts on this thread already, I mean with all your trips around back and all.

Let's start with the easy part. With regard to site, Gilboa is clearly the winner. 'nough said.

As far as date, it looks like 4/20-22 and 5/11-13 are running neck-and-neck. 5/11-13 is actually one vote ahead at present, with 4/13-15 a distant third.

Now, how do we select the date? What's the process here? Some have voiced the desire to absolutely have it in April, but yet 5/11-13 has the most votes so far. Oh what a conundrum!

Well if it is 5/11-13 I doubt that I will be there. Not that the M&G can't go on without me. Mom is priority.

crpntr133:
Well if it is 5/11-13 I doubt that I will be there. Not that the M&G can't go on without me. Mom is priority.

Yep, Mom is definitely more important ....

Unfortunately I can't make either date. I was hoping for 4/13-15 but it's a distant third.

Mitten Diver:
Speaking of things for sale are you going to be bringing any of those extra rubber bands that you have aquired since the last meet & greet? I am suprised that you have so many posts on this thread already, I mean with all your trips around back and all.
I have aquired a whole industrial size box of rubberbands I do like a veriety. As far as being right back I have a wireless keyboard so I can type now while Im on my right back journey

gtxl1200:
Ken, always seems to bring out my mistakes. I actually remember now him buying some Tanks off of Brian Is that not right Ken?? I really dont want to know what he was trying to buy from "her" what I'm thinking thats not legal in the state I reside in hehehehehehe.

The tanks from Brian were 2 years ago, that purchase was successful!

Last year was an attempted purchase of a used dry suit. Yeah, I know, that would make me one of them wimps that can't dive wet . . . . but, not an issue, as the dry suit got sold before making it to the M&G.

Ken

Divin'Hoosier:
Let's start with the easy part. With regard to site, Gilboa is clearly the winner. 'nough said.

As far as date, it looks like 4/20-22 and 5/11-13 are running neck-and-neck. 5/11-13 is actually one vote ahead at present, with 4/13-15 a distant third.

Now, how do we select the date? What's the process here? Some have voiced the desire to absolutely have it in April, but yet 5/11-13 has the most votes so far. Oh what a conundrum!

Can I pull my 4/13-15 vote and cast it for 4/20-22? I will not be there if it is mothers day weekend . . . .

(My wife would kill me . . . )

Ken

Notso_Ken:
The tanks from Brian were 2 years ago, that purchase was successful!

Last year was an attempted purchase of a used dry suit. Yeah, I know, that would make me one of them wimps that can't dive wet . . . . but, not an issue, as the dry suit got sold before making it to the M&G.

Ken

I saw a post from mitten diver that he will be selling his sons dry suit I think he said size medium I dont know how tall he is compared to you but you might want to PM john and maybe get some details and maybe work out a deal before meet n greet. I wouldnt call you a whimp for getting a dry suit Ken. You get one and their will be no stopping you I see an Ice cert in your future.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom