Spring Break , West palm beach schools

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ctx120

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I never see any type of postings from divers that work for PBCSD . From Monday March 30- to Friday April 3 while most people are working we are on spring break .And it's hard to find people that want to dive. Hoping for great weather and flat seas .So may be we can get together for a beach dive or rent Kevin charter. If anybody else is interested in beach dives during the above time please post or PM me . From Ft Lauderdale to Pompano Bch .I be available Monday to Friday morning or afternoon

:dance3::yeahbaby:Please post any idea that U might have. :happywave:

Wednesday and Friday.
I am good for mid morning dives. I don't do early well.
If we can fill Kevins boat, I am all for that.
The bridge is also a possibility.

great lets keep this going because I am available .I schedule a 11 am - 1pm wednesday dive location open ?:Kevin boat love the idea so we have 2 need 4 more ?
Any body ?????

It sure would help if the seas would cooperate. I got slammed at sea for a living long enough so I want it kinda flat when I'm out there now for fun. On one of my vessels off Hawaii, my passengers went through 800 barf bags on one especially long day. That's a lotta spew. Oh, I didn't mention when I went to visit Happy da Pumper later that day to pump the holding tanks.
If you teach for the county, there used be a bunch of teacher people who dived on Narcosis when Ray owned it.
I don't know if they still dive with the new guy - I got a bad drop from Ray one day years ago so I bought my own floating nightmare and never made it back up there.
As much as I hate rough seas - and I've had 65' foot waves break 20' over my head in the pilot house, I hate shore diving even more since I did that for a few hellish years. Dante missed a level of misery covering shore diving when he wrote The Inferno back in the 14th century.

just check for a Tuesday 3/31/09 mid morning beach dive

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom