Spring Fool's Megadive 2012

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sad news ......

Last week Cindy got a sinus infection because of all the 6000+ pollen count around here. Doc gave her prescriptions to try to fix, but it's still there. But, we thought, what the heck. Megadive is fun, even if she can't dive. No problem.

Last Saturday we were at a lacrosse game and Cindy slipped on a wet step and fell down some bleacher stairs. Nothing broken, but ankle and toes hurt really bad. Ok, maybe it will get better. Well, no, not only did it not get better but her back and hip are so bruised and sore, she can't even stand up straight to limp around. She's been working from home all week trying to make it better but .... (heavy sigh) ... it ain't happening.

I am very sorry to say that we must bail on the Spring Fool's Megadive 2012. :crying: We've been looking forward to this for months, but she is in serious pain here at home, I can't imagine her discomfort while trying to camp. Sorry guys.

So sorry, was looking forward to meeting you and Cindy. Take good care of, wait on her hand and foot, and we'll see you on the flip side.

Sad news ......

Last week Cindy got a sinus infection because of all the 6000+ pollen count around here. Doc gave her prescriptions to try to fix, but it's still there. But, we thought, what the heck. Megadive is fun, even if she can't dive. No problem.

Last Saturday we were at a lacrosse game and Cindy slipped on a wet step and fell down some bleacher stairs. Nothing broken, but ankle and toes hurt really bad. Ok, maybe it will get better. Well, no, not only did it not get better but her back and hip are so bruised and sore, she can't even stand up straight to limp around. She's been working from home all week trying to make it better but .... (heavy sigh) ... it ain't happening.

I am very sorry to say that we must bail on the Spring Fool's Megadive 2012. :crying: We've been looking forward to this for months, but she is in serious pain here at home, I can't imagine her discomfort while trying to camp. Sorry guys.

Sorry to hear you won't attending. Now go and wrap Cindy in bubble wrap and guard her until the Cozumel Invasion.
Oh and give her a hug for me. See you both in Coz

If she's bummed up at the end of June I'm going to Coz by my self. :D

She may kill me upon my return, so it better be good.

Thanks for the well wishes. We are both VERY bummed!

Sad news ......

CRAP. CRUD. AND MORE SAD. So sorry to hear. Was really looking forward to seeing you and Cindi, and hanging out with her while all are diving. Dang it.. :(

I know y'all are gonna have a great time. Someone snag a video Saturday night. :thumb:

Got the final ok from the wife were driving down Thursday evening should be there by Friday
I will be attending as well as my son Justin my Daughter Kaitlin and My Wife Kitina.

Any thing you guys still need besides the booz :)

Got the final ok from the wife were driving down Thursday evening should be there by Friday
I will be attending as well as my son Justin my Daughter Kaitlin and My Wife Kitina.

Any thing you guys still need besides the booz :)

Michael, you folks just have a safe trip and we got everything covered. Just bring what you like to drink and we will give you something to help out with at dinner. Don't forget chairs for around the campfire.

EVERYONE REMEMBER to tell them you are with ScubaBoard. We get 10% discount on camping and diving but you gotta tell them when you check in. We are at Turkey Roost

Roxanne and I will be there by noon on Friday

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom