Spring Meet N Greet XXX

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ok Ted...two questions. One, what are "Cowboy beans"?? Two, who is this "Scott" guy you speak of??? :D

Ted means Jeff not Scott. Give him a break he is getting older.

Posted via Mobile Device

Ted means Jeff not Scott. Give him a break he is getting older.[/i]

Hey, careful how you use that word "older"! "more experienced". "vintage", "Mature" would be more appropriate, thank you. Anybody else coming to M&G besides me that's in that elder category?

hey look who managed to take time away from his "OTHER" commitments to say hi and hang with his old homies. will the Missis be coming also Brian?? I cant imagine you going two days without your "OTHER" commitments.

Being that I have NEVER fallen "short" of fulfilling my "commitments", I will be at the spring meet and greet with my fair lady at my side.

Hmm... I wonder who truly knows how deep I can dive? :eyebrow::eyebrow:

C. S. Dale

Last edited:
Hey, careful how you use that word "older"! "more experienced". "vintage", "Mature" would be more appropriate, thank you. Anybody else coming to M&G besides me that's in that elder category?

Define "elder" . . . .

Ken

My lovely SO has agreed to grace us with her chocolate/cherry cake. You had better be nice to her or you might not get any (like I do).

Define "elder" . . . .

Ken

Like I said: "Experienced", "Mature", "Vintage" (just like aged wine) "Full of Wisdom" (from having made more mistakes than the younger set) AND, one who can afford a new DUI!!!

Now, if I could only get my fins on by myself when I'm all tricked out to do some cold water diving---that would be the ultimate

Warm Water Wimp, are you going to give me a little help at the M&G again?

I casually mentioned this M&G on the drive home and got "oh, they're all so nice, you should go". :D So, is the bunkhouse all full up??

I casually mentioned this M&G on the drive home and got "oh, they're all so nice, you should go". :D So, is the bunkhouse all full up??

Woooooooohoooooooo! Ted is making room i the bunkhouse now. Still heading home from Chicago.

Posted via Mobile Device

Woooooooohoooooooo! Ted is making room i the bunkhouse now. Still heading home from Chicago.

Posted via Mobile Device
WOOT!!!!!! I'll bring my spare liver. :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom