Spring Meet N Greet XXX

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

They told me that they would be ready by mid week. You can't sweat the small stuff.

If for some reason you have any issues just let me know. I have have a LP 95 filled to 3200 or so (not the one I sold) ready to go and you are welcome to use it. - gotta love those "cave fills"

I plan on diving doubles and most likely won't need a fill during the weekend.

They told me that they would be ready by mid week. You can't sweat the small stuff.

I haven't been on in so long I can't remember if I ever said I'll attend or not... Well, I'm attending! Current plan is to arrive Friday afternoon / early evening. Might be looking to get a dive or two in Friday.

Food, I'll bring some cake. Plan is a coffee cake and a regular cake. Unless I burn them, then there won't be any cake. Probably throw some other stuff in too, food that is.

If for some reason you have any issues just let me know. I have have a LP 95 filled to 3200 or so (not the one I sold) ready to go and you are welcome to use it. - gotta love those "cave fills"

I plan on diving doubles and most likely won't need a fill during the weekend.

Thanks Jeff, but I should be okay. LDS said that they would have the tanks done by mid week. Now if you want to share the cost at $35.00 each I won't fight you on that.

I have one in for hydro, and five in for VIP. The dive shop called me last week and recommended tumbling the E8-130's that I double up. I feel some of you your pain there, MD.

hey everyone,

I still completely plan to attend, but I'm not sure whats going to happen. I'm starting a new job today after having been unemployed since fall MnG. So depending on job scheduling, I may be up Friday or Saturday or unfortunately I may be stuck working. I'm still figuring out how the scheduling for the job is going to work but I definitely don't want to ask for a day off in my second week of work either. I will post as soon as I have more info.

Rob

Hey Randy!!

Both Lucky and I are diving wet at the M & G.

Could you be convinced to bring your propane heated shower for the dock??

I didn't see this, till now.

You bet, I'll bring it and a few bottles of gas.

eh, a slight miscalculation. They were in the same month at least. I think some of us (like me) are just antsy to go the the MnG and get a dive in. Even if the water is cold.

Do we have an educated guess as to what the water temp is going to be then? Approximately?

43 degrees on the shallow side, 38 ( I think ) at 100' on the deep side last weekend.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom