Springfest III April 23rd-25th @ Vortex Spring

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Damn thing scabbed over - weird :p
I guess that is a good thing?:idk: Maybe it is on it's way to healing. I'm not a Dr. as you know, but I would think only healthy tissue can scab / heal. Wishing you the best!

Good to hear that Matt! Just keep it dry and follow Roger's instructions. :)

Roger...you, Tom, and all your friends were an absolute riot and I had a blast. Unfortunately, I CAN remember everything since you drank all my liquor! LOL! I think that was the most wild of a Fest that we have had yet!

Krak, I am glad you survived...going to keep that Kraken spit away from you for sure next time!

Snep and Madkat, you were very much missed, but not forgotten! :)

C:shark2:

well if you've read Hitchikers guide to the galaxy you'll get the title otherwise you better read the book!!

so sad, to go, but you guys can come visit anytime after July 1st on the Sunshine Coast in Queensland, Australia.

email me at clofthouseathotmaildot com and make sure you put your name and lots of subject in the title because I hardly ever open my email due to spam unless I know your email address, which I won't. So subject your email "hello and thanks for all the fish" and I'll know it's genuine...........

Had a f....fantastic time, got plastered, as usual but awoke with a daughter wanting to dive, well now I know what's good for a hangover ... a dive, a croissant from Live4 sharks and some 02 from Martin:D

Had a blast, wish you guys happy spring and cave diving and offshore diving of all sorts.

Wish we could have continued to explore our side mount gear.... but oh well, we might just sell it for a profit in Oz.

Will miss you all so much......:depressed:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom