Springfest III April 23rd-25th @ Vortex Spring

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

It was great putting faces with some of the SB names, and yes the food and music were great! Johnny and Tammi did a great job, as did Shane and Andrea, of course. I can't believe i missed out on all that the last three years.

Yknow Roger...I wasn't sure if I was at Springfest or Animal House! You guys were a riot!

bluto-animal-house.jpg

Carolyn:shark2:

I really had a blast people!! All of you are great!! Twice a year is just not enough!!

Yeah it is !!!!!

To say that I had a drunken good time is an understatement of epic and biblical proportions !!!!

I ain't been that drunk-up nigh on 30 years.

You can bet it'll be another 30 before I do it again, too!!!!

Dang I had a good time !!!

Thanx . . . y'all !!!!

the K-an't stand up bekawz of the "Kraken Rum"

Yeah it is !!!!!

To say that I had a drunken good time is an understatement of epic and biblical proportions !!!!

I ain't been that drunk-up nigh on 30 years.

You can bet it'll be another 30 before I do it again, too!!!!

Dang I had a good time !!!

Thanx . . . y'all !!!!

the K-an't stand up bekawz of the "Kraken Rum"

THE KRAKEN:
Remember, all,
that "Vortoberfest V" is a ScubaBoard sanctioned event!

So let's all try to present ourselves and The Board in the best possible light to the management and staff of Vortex Spring and all the other divers who are there.

Remember, you have only one chance to make a good first impression.

Now that doesn't mean ya can't have fun . . . .

The Kraken

Good thing we didn't have to be good Scubaboard representatives for Springfest like we did for Vortoberfest!

Last edited:
Good thing we didn't have to be good Scubaboard representatives for Springfest like we did for Vortoberfest!

When I come to Spring Spring-Fest that's my personal time.
As I said, that's Shark Lady's doing.
I'm there for the fun !!!!

And, by God, I had some this year!!!! After 2009 we deserved it.

Thanks to all of those who put up with my drunken ballads and rum induced debaucheries.

I HAD A GOOD TIME ! ! ! !

the, now, K-ontrite Kraken :D

The event was a blast. Enjoyed meeting some new people. It was too bad Snepdiver who come up with the idea was unable to be there. Snep we ate and drank for ya :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom