Springfest III April 23rd-25th @ Vortex Spring

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The event is over and we had a great time. I unstuck the thread.....

Hey, Smedley . . .
. . . thanks for the tow back to the tent.

the K

So sorry that we made you jealous..... Us old warriors gotta cover each other's back whether it's broke or not..... At least we were there, unlike some folks....
sounds like a "Broke Back Mountain" moment in the making

Thanks Kevin. Snep's computer died, so he will not be posting. Had some things come up that just didn't allow us to be there. It is nice to hear we were missed, as we missed seeing everyone as well.

Thanks Kevin. Snep's computer died, so he will not be posting. Had some things come up that just didn't allow us to be there. It is nice to hear we were missed, as we missed seeing everyone as well.

You two will be dragged forcefully to the next event if you try to get out of it...

:wink:

Kraken where in God's creation did you get that liquid fire you call rum....ha ha ha...........shark girl and all of you thanks for the best time i have had in a long time, i swore if i ever made it past 5years i would live a little, and i lived a whole lot at springfest. definitley will be making more dive trips to vortex and other place with you guys when i can. has anyone heard how matt's leg is? ( hope i have the names right things are foggy)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom