Springfest III April 23rd-25th @ Vortex Spring

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

me, tom and kenny taylor will be down on thurs the 22nd, so i hope to be properly introduced to everyone, will be nice to expand my dive family even though like me you all seem a little off center, maybe it been lack of O2 or something....ROFLMAO!!!.......just hope to get to meet you all. intrested in trying some home brew.

Scubadad...you should join us at Morrisons on Friday. There is a large platform to work on skills and there is a cavern, it is OW allowed, however, I wouldn't recommend it for new divers. But I would be happy to work with you on anything you may need help with! :) If Morrison's is still really tanis, then we can do some diving back at Vortex.

Carolyn:shark2:

Well I decided to wake the yeast up after a long 8 month sleep in the fridge and will brew an Irish red ale for Springfest tomorrow.:D
Damn, you the MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!:wink:

Would surely like to get a taste of that J-Man . . .

the K

Scubadad...you should join us at Morrisons on Friday. There is a large platform to work on skills and there is a cavern, it is OW allowed, however, I wouldn't recommend it for new divers. But I would be happy to work with you on anything you may need help with! :) If Morrison's is still really tanis, then we can do some diving back at Vortex.

Yeah I have been to Morrison's once last year water level was up but was crystal clear. Lol, after this last weekend I need to work on air consumption...lol.

Well the easiest way to control your air is to have your buoyancy under control. That way you don't have to work so hard on keeping control and not wasting so much on filling your BC. I would be happy to help you out with that! :)

Back
Top Bottom