Springfest III April 23rd-25th @ Vortex Spring

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hey Gang...looking forward to seeing everone again. Since I finished nursing school I no longer need to practice physicals.

Tee Hee!

Well the beer is brewed for SpringFest and I made a little video to recap the 6 hours of labor

[vimeo]10515083[/vimeo]
Jason you are so adorable...I love your video making beer. Man you look like a pro with all those buttons and knobs. And I thought your homemade underwater video housing was awesome! Cannot wait to try some of your food and drink. Can I bring any special supplies/ingredients to contribute to your fine gastronomical mastery? Please, oh, Please!

Jason you are so adorable...I love your video making beer. Man you look like a pro with all those buttons and knobs. And I thought your homemade underwater video housing was awesome! Cannot wait to try some of your food and drink. Can I bring any special supplies/ingredients to contribute to your fine gastronomical mastery? Please, oh, Please!

Make sure Doc remembers to bring those steaks :eyebrow:

...Man you look like a pro...!
Ditto Bro! Much respect for your passion for doing it up right. :)

I would so like to get down to spring fest this year and see everybody but it would take a miracle to free me up to make the trip. Grad school became ridiculous this semester and that's the weekend before finals. I'll keep my fingers crossed however...

Looking forward to hitting vortex , been gearing up, getting a few dives in down at alabama blue water( nice brisk 49 degree water last i was there.....ha ha ha), cant wait to be a taste tester( self appointed) for all the home brews that will be there. So tell me anything that can be brought to the fesivities????

Back
Top Bottom