Springfest III April 23rd-25th @ Vortex Spring

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

By the way, I'll give Sally a call and give her a head's up . . .

the K

I think I can handle that and I have my right hand for holding "beverage". :D

Now I call that good Ju Ju :D

Music to my ears...:wink:

Ok is it just me or are the days going by slower and slower....lol
i'm ready to get wet , get fed, and get ...........hmm well nourshised with a surpremely well produce beverage of delightful taste.

Woo Hoo!!! One more tax return and I am free!! I have a whole week to plot...ummm I mean plan for Springfest!! :D
You must be thrilled Denise. Can't wait to see the outcome of your plotting...I mean planning!:popcorn:

The ankle is still good to go, but; now I have a sprained left wrist. keeping it on ice and it shouldn't impact my diving much. The boss's son and I t-boned a car yesterday at about 40-45 mph. The guy just shot through 3 lanes of opposing traffic, and we saw him as the airbags popped. Luckijy, the only apparent injuries are my wrist and the boss's son's wrist. them airbags hit hard! Oh, so do 2 vehicles. :D I was on the passenger side and not driving.
Whoa Nellie...glad everyone is alive and kicking. Stay safe(r)

Glad to see no one was seriously injured, i'm sure you can get some sympathy .... i mean cold beers brought to you from the ladies. lol

pssst play it out for all its worth ...lol

Back
Top Bottom