Springfest III April 23rd-25th @ Vortex Spring

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Glad to see no one was seriously injured, i'm sure you can get some sympathy .... i mean cold beers brought to you from the ladies. lol

pssst play it out for all its worth ...lol

:rofl3: Might have worked a year or two ago. Unfortunately, they all know I'm a damn anvil.

lmao ......dude i have casting material i will make you a cast that you can sport around ( dont worry you can remove it when you wanna dive)

So if I can survive 3 days of surgery, 2 days of call and 1 day of packing...........i'll be on my way to Vortex , will be there Thursday , maybe even Wednesday. Then it's dive .....dive.....dive....time to get the feet wet !!!!!!!!!! ( and everything else)

I don't know whether my luck should be considered bad or good. As some know, I was in a pretty bad T-Bone crash Tuesday, but walked away with mild injuries. Today, heading over to my brother's house, the bridge going over the dam on the Tn. River was shut down to one lane. I merged when the car in front of me made a short stop and didn't have brake lights. I stopped in time; no problem and the lady behind did also, but she cut it pretty close. Unfortunately, the lady behind her did NOT! She plowed into the car bringing up my rear and rammed her into my truck. I'm thinking WTF? We all pulled over and I got out to make sure everyone is OK. They were, as it wasn't a high speed impact or anything. Then I look at the car (Mazda) of the lady behind me and it is tore all up. The grill, bumper, and headlights are destroyed. I dreaded what my truck may look like. Good ol' Ford, all it did was wipe the pollen off the bumper and put a 1/2" long and maybe 1/16" cut in the plastic cover of the hitch. So I have either the best luck or worst luck lately, depending on the spin.

Squid,

Sounds as if Shark Lady, Yellow Angel Fish and I are going to have to baptize you in Vortex Spring and then dry you off with our "No Bad Ju-Ju" towels !!!

the K

Squid,

Sounds as if Shark Lady, Yellow Angel Fish and I are going to have to baptize you in Vortex Spring and then dry you off with our "No Bad Ju-Ju" towels !!!

the K
:rofl3: Man, I hear ya!

Dude, we might have to shuffle you around in a wheel chair for SpringFest.
With my luck lately, I'd have a wreck. :D
Again, thanks folks! Y'all are great people and I am glad to call you FRIENDS!!!!
I'm actually in good shape. The wrist is still not fully mobile, but not a detriment to festivities or diving. In fact, I'm heading to the gym later to get a workout and soak in the hot-tub. Starting to get the "Jones" for the coming trip. WOO HOO!!!!!!!!:wink:

I here you I finisheed packing and staging everything today!!! the days are moving too slow!!!!
Looking forward to my first Springfest hope to be many more to follow!!!!!

Damn squid, maybe you should take the bus over to Florida :)

Well guys, I am getting everything ready in preparation! Got the booze so all is good! I haven't had a day off to myself 3 weeks, between the 2nd job, OT and working the dive shop with students, it's going to be wonderful to just have fun! Woohoo!

Carolyn:shark2:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom