Springfest IV (2011) Th Apr 28 - Sun May 1

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I was there but seem to miss out on all the fun, where was that low country boil. I can't wait to do it again, see ya'll around!

After we set up camp on Thursday, we went for some snorkel training.

carasnork.jpg

caelansnork.jpg

snorklesson1.jpg

and some jumping lessons

caelanjumping.jpg

I enjoyed dropping in on Springfest, along with a couple of DNY members as surprise guests. It was great to put faces to some of the names here and to see some of the ones I already knew again.

The shrimp was yummy and there was still quite a feast laid out even at our late arrival.

Carolyn provided some quality entertainment on stage, and a few others provided some in the background. :D

Attendance seemed much lower than previous fests I attended, presumably because of the storms. I just hope that those unable to attend were just faced with minor inconveniences and no real damage.

I look forward to seeing ya'll again some time in the future.

I think I got punked at SpringSpringFest.

When I was cleaning out my car, I found a brocure and several stickers for rebreathers. God knows it ain't something I'm interested in, kinda funny :)

I think I got punked at SpringSpringFest.

When I was cleaning out my car, I found a brocure and several stickers for rebreathers. God knows it ain't something I'm interested in, kinda funny :)

All I can say is, I'm innocent! :rofl3:

After we set up camp on Thursday, we went for some snorkel training.

Great pics Jason! Thanks for sharing!

Jason, your girls were an absolute treat to hang out with! You are a very lucky man to have such great women in your life! I hope to see them and your wife again at Vortoberfest!

Carolyn:shark2:

THANK YOU TOMMY!!!
NOW I have some Carolyn to hold me over til Oct.!!!

OMG! :shocked2:

ROFL! You are too much Johnny!

Carolyn:shark2:

Sounds like fun times were had by all. Sad we couldn't make it this time, but maybe next. Do post more photos of the usual SB hijinks and tomfoolery :D!

Sorry I couldn't make it. Multiple reasons for not making it. As it turned out the stroms would have prevented me from going. No damage to the house, but the community was impacted up here in North AL. BTW, I am spending the night in Augusta GA attending my daughter's graduation.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom