St Andrews anyone?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Wonderful dive at St Andrews. I couldn't believe the size of the Queen Angels down there along with lots of grouper and snapper. One of those grouper must have been 35# or so. I dove there several times a number of years ago but the vis was always really sucky and I didn't see much. This time it must have been about 30' for part of the dive. Thanks guys. It was a real treat.
Chuck

Good meeting you Chuck! We enjoyed our dives too, except the end of the second dive where the moon jellies were plentiful around the crossover in the rocks. Our boat dives Sunday were great. Very calm seas and lots of baitfish, amberjack, spadefish, mackerel, queen angels. Vis was only about 30ft. Even saw a dolphin on the way back in. We went out with Dive Locker and were very pleased with their operation. I'll to write more about that on another thread later.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom