St. Kitts diving

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

greylion

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Any recommendations on diving St. Kitts? My wife and I will be staying at the Marriott, free incentive trip, so is there a good dive op located there or should we look elsewhere?

Jim

i dove with austin at prodivers and had a blast. not a cattle boat. fun dives and not timed. one of his instructors terry was a great guy to dive with as well. wife is scuba only so she has to dive with instructor. you will love the island and diving enjoy

i dove with austin at prodivers and had a blast. not a cattle boat. fun dives and not timed. one of his instructors terry was a great guy to dive with as well. wife is scuba only so she has to dive with instructor. you will love the island and diving enjoy

I am the Terry mentioned in the above thread.
I also do the Discover Scuba in the Marriott pool everyday.
Website link is
Pro Divers St Kitts Your Padi Dive resort in St Kitts

Thanks folks, we'll most likely use you guys when we get there Terry, but it won't be for a while. I saved your web site and will give you a call when we get closer.

Dive St. Kitts is awesome! We would love to take you diving as well! Great rates, and the ONLY dive resort in St. Kitts & Nevis, with a fresh water pool, beach bar, protected snorkeling lagoon, kayaks, dive shop, and more! Check us out on Trip Advisor too! Dive St. Kitts or Bird Rock Beach Hotel. We pride ourselves in small groups and great customer service!

See you in St. Kitts, where the visibility is great, the water is warm, the fish are abundant, and the crew is damn good looking! LOL

just started looking into out next dive trip. is all of st kitts boat diving or is there shore diving also.
what are the dive profiles like? walls, wrecks, depths?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom