St. Lawrence + 7mm wetsuit = how long a season?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Yah it can be done but depends on what side of the city you are on. I am an hour just to Whitby so it is a little too much driving for one day I find.

Yes Cartwright Point in Kingston and the Princess Regent is nearby. Just happen to have a warm shower five minutes away and have never had a look at that wreck. I read it is a pile of lumber but just would like to see the remains of a ship that fought in the War of 1812. Is there really anything to see?

I am glad to hear the temps are still balmy enough down there for pleasant *recreational* wetsuit diving :D
See some of you this coming weekend. I'll be the one in the wetsuit (no drysuit makes all this discussion of Ar vs air vs self-generated methane a bit moot for me, I'm afraid), grinning like a banshee in what is sounding like mighty *warm* water. Hey Tom: what's good charter-wise over the Thanksgiving weekend? (The PTB have foolishly certified me for your "Nirtox" now, hee-hee!)

This women Lynne Cox swam recently in the Antarctica 1.2 miles in 25 minutes with only a bathing suit on which has confounded scientists. Body shape, percentage body fat, adaptation, and shear determination allowed her to complete this incredible feat.

Record Cold Water Swim

Makes the St. Lawrence River look like a hot tub :)

Hello

Boy you same group of guys are boring don't you ever talk adventure, your always beating each other up against the head over issues with no positive end amongst your selves. I really wonder how many of you said to be teck divers have really been were no man has not gone before. Go get them Mark L

D M I

cat once bubbled...
I am glad to hear the temps are still balmy enough down there for pleasant *recreational* wetsuit diving :D
See some of you this coming weekend. I'll be the one in the wetsuit (no drysuit makes all this discussion of Ar vs air vs self-generated methane a bit moot for me, I'm afraid), grinning like a banshee in what is sounding like mighty *warm* water

Posting on topic? Well there's a novel idea :)

Supposed to be reasonably warm this week so bottom temps might not change that much. Should be good to dive wet for a little while longer.

Yeah, this is true, on Sat when we were at the river it was cold windy and raining. (artw do you want some cheese with that whine).
Probably still wont be a couple weeks anyway until I get my thermies and the drysuit repaired.

Back
Top Bottom