St. Lawrence charters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

click my link.

You can walk from your room (there is a link on their page)to the boat, about 50 yards. They are on the NY side so you won't have to cross the boarder....

Let me know what you think....

Sent a quick email to the address on the website. Looking to here back.

Sent a quick email to the address on the website. Looking to here back.

Well, chances are it will be a while before you hear from them now, they left for China for two weeks.....:shocked2:

If there is something I can help with PM me....

hi try martin dive charters in Brockville they are a good bunch to dive with and they know their wrecks give good briefings and take good care of their divers.

Wayne Green is an excellent charter operator > CLICK HERE <

Another good one is Jeff at Rockport Dive Centre > CLICK HERE <

For lodging, it depends on your budget, and what you expect. For the basics and nothing fancy, there is the Bridge Island Resort > CLICK HERE <
where they have camping, motel rooms, and cabins. Again, nothing fancy by any means, but a place to rest your head. Nathan is good to the guests as well.

If you happen to be out in the Kingston area, there is Northern Tech Diver as well. > CLICK HERE <

If you are looking for something a little nicer, there is Caiger's > CLICK HERE <. This is also where Wayne Green's charters leave from. :)

If you need any more information, do not hesitate to contact me. :)

If you are near the Kingston area, contact Northern Tech Diver > CLICK HERE <

I dive with Wayne Green every year. Always had #1 service.

Which side should we dive from. US or Canada. We are in the US. Is there a cost difference.

I am advocating the US sisde but there are good charters on both sides, do the research and figure out who seems like the best fit for you.

Helen of Abucs has always been popular for people from our club. I haven't been there in a few years. Heard she moved....

Of course if you go to the Canadian side you will have go through customs to get back....

The US side you will have to go through customs on the river to dive the wrecks on the Canadian side. It works the same wayon the river.

Canada does more to preserve the wrecks than the US but I hope we catch up...

Of course if you go to the Canadian side you will have go through customs to get back....

The US side you will have to go through customs on the river to dive the wrecks on the Canadian side. It works the same wayon the river.

Canada does more to preserve the wrecks than the US but I hope we catch up...

I meant a US citizen crossing the border and let's say diving with Wayne Green would need to go through US customs to dive the Keystorm for example. The customs based on Hearth Island (where the Boldt Castle is).

Back
Top Bottom