St. Lawrence or Eastern Ontario - Sun afternoon?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Web Monkey

Omniheurist
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
Anybody going up to the St. Lawrence Sunday afternoon?

I was thinking about seeing if Hunt's would go out to the Keystorm, but they have a 2 diver minimum and everybody around here seems to be busy this weekend. 8-(

I haven't been in the water since last Saturday, and think I'm going through withdrawl. :cool:

Terry

Terry, sorry I can't, already going to the drift dive and then I have a birthday party to attend for 2 of my brothers.

If you were interested in next Sunday....well then I think we'd have a dive!

Terry,

I know Dwight Elliot is going to the St. Lawrence River this weekend 8/18 thru 8/21 and will be putting his boat out of Clayton. I know for sure he has some openings on Saturday. Not sure about the other days. As for Moe Hunt's Charter I am going up there with some divers on 8/27 and 8/28. I know Moe has some spots open on those days as well.

Jim

Terry,

I am going to be diving in the Alexandria Bay area in Sept 16 - 18

We have a boat set up already. You going to be around ?

Eric

Bison:
Terry,

I know Dwight Elliot is going to the St. Lawrence River this weekend 8/18 thru 8/21 and will be putting his boat out of Clayton. I know for sure he has some openings on Saturday. Not sure about the other days. As for Moe Hunt's Charter I am going up there with some divers on 8/27 and 8/28. I know Moe has some spots open on those days as well.
Jim

Do you have any contact info for Dwight Elliot?

No sure if I can make it on the 8/27 weekend. I'll have to check with my social director (wife :cool: )

Terry

I'll check tonight and see what the weekend looks like. They tend to fill up with non-diving stuff toward the end of the summer 8-(

Thanks!

Terry

Lil' Irish Temper:
Terry,

I am going to be diving in the Alexandria Bay area in Sept 16 - 18

We have a boat set up already. You going to be around ?

Eric

Web Monkey:
Do you have any contact info for Dwight Elliot?

No sure if I can make it on the 8/27 weekend. I'll have to check with my social director (wife :cool: )

Terry

talked with Dwight Elliot, just now, and he has openings in the afternoon on Saturday and Sunday. American or Canadian wrecks depend upon what the group wants to do. Elliot's business number is (585)-248-0910. Since Dwight is running charters and away from his shop I will PM you his cell phone number.

Jim

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom