St. Lawrence

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

NJScubaDoc

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hello neighbors to the north!

A bunch of my NJ Wreck diving buddies and I will be venturing to the greath northlands to sample your freshwater wreck diving in the St. Lawrence. We'll be diving out of Brockville and am just wondering if there are any must sees that I should tell the trip coordinator to ensure we hit.

Thanks!

Who are you diving with? the lilly parsons is a fave of mine but the gaskin and Daryaw are good too. If you are tec guys, the Joderey is supposed to be awsome. I'm taking tec courses just to do it.

Jordan

I was at the Muskie on Saturday, it was really cool. The water is pretty clear at 90feet and it was 66*!

Jman...

I'll be diving with a group from Divers Two in Avon-By-the-Sea. I believe we have chartered out the Sea N Sky Scuba vessel for all our wreck diving needs.

You are probably going out with Seawayvision.

They list the divesites that they frequent on the website, but my guess is that they will take you to
Keystorm
America
Lilly Parsons
Daryaw
Kingshorn
Perhaps the Vickery
The Gaskin if you are unlucky

http://www.diveseewayvision.com/index_files/Page322.htm

All good wrecks if you've never seen them before. It really depends on what kind of wreck you like.

Back
Top Bottom