St Lucia Dive operators

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

BK64

Registered
Reaction score
I have searched this forum and hopefully someone can give me a more recent opinion on a couple of operators. We will be staying in Marigot Bay and I'm wondering if anyone has any opinions on Dive Fair Helen or Frogs dive companies. I have been in touch with both operations and Frogs is willing to pick us up in Marigot as it is on the way to the dive sites.Thanks in advance.

I have used both and greatly prefer Frogs to Dive St Helen. I like the smaller, less crowded boat and Tommy is super. Once he gets comfortable with your abilities, he has some great, more advanced dive spots that the bigger operators do not go to.

Thanks TN thats what I've heard just wanted to get a second opinion as we are going to be there for a month and Tommy has offered some very appealing prices.

Next to Curacao - our favorite diving was in St. Lucia, mostly because of our diving with Tommy.

No hassle diving - and some great dive sites. Tommy saves several (unmarked) sites for use only by those who show him they can really "dive".

My only regret was that we were too far away from the Pitons to make the trip - of course there were never more than 4 on the boat when we were there (and mostly just me and my wife) - so the cost of going all the way down there would have totally destroyed any profit - and we understood that.

Tell Tommy "Cindy & Michael from TN - said Hi" and tell him we are planning a return either this year or next.

No problem I will tell Tommy you guys say hi. As we are staying in Marigot Tommy says aprox 1/2 hr to 45 minutes to pitons. Really can't wait.Thanks again

I went diving with island divers (ty Kaye resort) I was a cruise ship passenger and they picked us up right at the dock. It was about a 30-40 min boat ride to the resort to fill out paperwork etc..... then we went diving at the base of the pitons and did supermans flight....It was fantastic!!!

Just got back yesterday and we were diving with Dive Fair Helen and had no complaints. Andre, Michael and the gang looked after us very well and I had some great dives. The main shop is in Marigot bay marina and they are set up to do just about everything you want.
We even chose them over closer ops as we were in Rodney Bay and still had a very enjoyable time. I will do a more complete report later.

Thanks for the replys,we are here right now diving with Frogs and are happy.I will give a complete review when our vacation is over.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom