Sta?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

single tank adapter. Used for securing the tank to the backplate and sandwiching the bladder. not necessary for some BP/W setups.

What flag is that? The maple syrup flag?

I love Canada's flag, not as inspiring as ole' glory, but its cool none the less...has a real folksy feel about it, just like Canada!

skinerd:
OUCH! Hey now us Canadians are dam proud of that flag!

oops! sorry. So do you use a snowmobile or dog sled to get around? And how do you keep your igloo from melting during the summer?

I hope you are joking... Cause if not than I think your countries education system needs some serious work.

skinerd:
I hope you are joking... Cause if not than I think your countries education system needs some serious work.

hehehe, sorry skinerd. Just yanking your chain and being a jack@ss. Hope the weather's holding out ok there. Leafs fan or Sabres fan?

PS http://www.scubaboard.com/showthread.php?t=118287&page=570 (scroll down to post# 5696. Check my profile if you like. :))

Back
Top Bottom