Start PADI OW tomorrow :D

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jon-boi

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Okay, got snorkel, mask and fins, got book, got RDP, got me....got the mask and fins?....

A little nervous anticipation this evening as I start my OW course tomorrow at 0900! I am really looking forward to it. I know what it entails and what I need to do but I guess its like anything new for the first time.....

Hey ho...anyway...will blog again after day 1 tomorrow!

GO FOR IT......NEVER LOOK BACK.....a new world is about to open right before your eyes......see ya` under

Good luck and more importantly: never forget to have fun during exercises. :wink:

Just spent the weekend in the first of 2 weekends getting my OW. One thing I learned was: it was nice to bring a 3mm wetsuit to the pool sessions. Other folks got very cold just being in swimsuits.

I remember my first scuba experience at a resort course. I took my first breath off a reg underwater and realized I was breathing like a fish (almost)!! It was an exhilerating experience.

Remember, take it slow, enjoy yourself, and work at a pace that feels comfortable for you. It's not a race to see how fast you complete your skills, but how comfortable you are at completing them correctly. Have a great time!!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom