Stealth 2 questions

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mullannix930

Contributor
Reaction score
I'm looking at the stealth 2 BCD to replace my old as dirt jacket style. I have a few questions.

1. I am 6'1" and about 260 lbs (fat boy), what size should I get. I plan on starting to dive a drysuit in the future so take that into consideration.
2. What is the Lift capacity of this system?
3. how is the customer service for Edge products? Ive had some stuff from others that I could never get a response fromthe company.

4. I heard that Edge is now doing a course to work on your own regs. Does it also cover the BCD's (I know you have to be a tech diver to take the class)?

I would suggest a xxl.

Yes the HOG repair class includes a discussion/quick breakdown on servicing the wings/inflator

We really try to give good cust service

the xxl has over 45lbs

I was using one before I switch to a BPW and it was great plenty of lift and very easy to control inflation as well as deflation. Also had great customer service from Chris.

If mine was not an XL I would offer it to you, But I am thinking of keeping it as a pool rig and back up.

i've been using an Edge Stealth 2 for a couple of years now. Very well made, very comfy. It compares very favorably to BCs of two and three times the price. And their service has been great. I had one issue with the BC and Edge sent me replacement valve springs so quickly i didn't event miss a day of diving.
I'm also a big fan of the regs with an older reg and a new Edge Epic cold. great gear....great value. (no...i don't sell scuba equipment).

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom