steel 72's for steel 120

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

hbhobby

Contributor
Reaction score
I have 4 low pressure steel 72's that I would like to trade for 2 steel 120's or 130's either lp or hp (preferrably lp due to local compresser issues) I live in Arizona and would like it to be local if possible due to the shipping cost of steel tanks. All of the tanks have current hydro this year and current VIP. (and all have been used diving recently) I am just getting tired of lugging several tanks (now that the wife is certified it has doubled) and would like to get about same air with fewer tanks.

I've got 2 PST 104's in hydro and vip I would trade for the 4 72's. You ship the your tanks to me and I'll ship the 104's to you.

Kaine

being the air hog that I am I am needing something at least 120 or up but thanks for the offer.
Rich

Dude, why don't you double up your 72's?
That'll give you plenty of air and you'll probably never need a weightbelt.

that would be fine for me but the wife is brand new and she doesn't like the doubles idea. and to keep the wife happy I can only get stuff that is for her too.

You could do what I did.
Sell off 2 of the 72's, keep 2 for your wife and buy 2 new 120's for yourself.
That combination worked out great for my wife and I since she uses so much less air than I do.
I go through 100 before she burns a 72.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom