For Sale steel doubles complete in northeast...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

RonzoTheGreat

Contributor
Reaction score
hello everyone ! following my dive-ending accident, doctors convinced me was non scuba-related, i have decided to part with all of my gear, rather than having it waste away into the nothingness, sadness, of my non-scuba misery, i have a few wings and most of my gear was set up for more of a "tech-style"of scuba,
i would like to begin my "sell-off" with the last of my doubled cylinders... which include bands,manifolds, hardware, etc. most of which were top-notch and pretty heavy duty( you'll know why here)to start, my back-up set of a pair of doubled steel Faber 117s (white with the black boots that fit the rounded bottoms perfectly) and my primary doubles a pair of paired Worthington 130s (the grayish big-boys with their matching boots as well, all in great shape as i completed most of my dives working as both a divemaster and lakestaff at the wonderfully amazing Dutch Springs, in Bethlehem Pennsylvania. (fresh water)
i have too much other gear to list tonight and will be posting more very soon. i AM a second amendment advocate and as a former outdoorsman, now severely disabled/handicapped,i may entertain trades for hunting gear and or firearms/reloading gear, etc.
i live in NJ, about 18 miles west southwest of NYC and am happy to make time for you to meet to come and take a look, i also have a brand new(never worn, [my back-up drysut] (what a shame!)Pinnacle Blackice drysuit still with tags... and my Primary drysuit, a Bare tri-lam HD, dry-gloves can be included as discussed as well as boots if needed, assorted fins,gauges, and other gear maybe an inflation bottle for argon, etc. other bottles, wings for singles and doubles, different brands as well possibly backplates and webbingslings, spear gun, pole spear, as well as various hardware to the right buyer,not a joke, check out my history, i fought back with breathing and feeding tubes in my body, with the grace of God and my brain surgeon, after falling victim to the popping of a brain aneurysm causing a MAJOR brain hemmorhage essentially asphyxiating my brain, and leaving me paralyzed over 1/2 of my body with another side-effect of epilepsy( the major reason i keep from scuba) i am thankfully able to speak somewhat clearly and communicate,(sorry for any typos) thank you for patience as I am NOT online 24/7... I'd like to add that while local pick-up, is preferred, I can ship these cylinders "on your dime " but please be assured, you will pay ONLY the ACTUAL cost of the shipping as I very much disagree with the practice of both individuals and businesses who attempt to make more $ off buyers by overcharging for shipping.i probably should also suggest or
Note my asking price for at least the doubles... For the Faber 117s, I'm asking $475 as is for local pick-up, again that includes bands and manifold and I believe shipping to contagious US will be in the ballpark of $45(if less,there will be a reimbursement), for the Worthington 130s, $525, and for anyone interested in both sets, $950 for all four tanks, both sets of bands, both manifolds, complete, I may also have some delrin valve plugs as well, have to check. Newest edit... Whichever set is sold first, I'll add in my Halcyon Evolve60 doubles wing for $100 more, if someone takes both sets of doubles, I'll throw in th Hslcyon Evolve 60 doubles wing at no extra cost ( providing it wasn't already purchased, in which case I may have another doubles wing to share with buyer I really hope someone worthy gets a hold of my gear as it's treated me so well and given me a great deal of happiness , would really be special to get some vicarious experience while remaining dry-docked! I won't complain about my circumstance though, I had an amazing life prior to my"demise" and where my current life is less than perfect, I'm very aware of how it could be worse and refuse to take anything for granted!

Last edited:
I really hope someone worthy gets a hold of my gear as it's treated me so well and given me a great deal of happiness , would really be special to get some vicarious experience while remaining dry-docked! I won't complain about my circumstance though, I had an amazing life prior to my"demise" and where my current life is less than perfect, I'm very aware of how it could be worse and refuse to take anything for granted!

Great attitude. Good luck with everything.

Pm sent

Ron, thanks for everything. Everybody should go down to Ron's house and check out his gear. He has a lot of nice stuff and a nice guy to hang out with.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom