Steel HP 80 cu. ft 3442 PSI

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Rhino8541

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Steel High Pressure 80 cubic foot tank.

Born on date 03/2009
Visual ends July 2011--I can get this renewed if buyer is interested
Purchased in July 2010, I have only dove with it less than 10 times.

Boot always removed after use, and allowed to dry before reinstallation

DIN with Yoke adapter valve.

I work at a dive shop so I don't need my own tank. This tank is great, very few dives, scratches are only really around the shoulder of the tank, due to it being transported in the bed of my truck.

Has my nitrox contents sticker on the tank, my mostly cleaned off initials, VIP and dive shop sticker on boot. not O2 cleaned. Currently has 31.9% nitrox filled in march, 3500 psi.

I would like to get $185 or best reasonable offer for the tank. Paypal or local pickup only. I am in the florida keys.

Sorry for the poor pictures, but it is a nice tank.

IMG_3308.jpg

IMG_3309.jpg

IMG_3310.jpg

IMG_3311.jpg

IMG_3312.jpg

IMG_3313.jpg

IMG_3314.jpg

Could I ask what brand/model of tank it is? (I think white is Faber but I'm not sure.)

I notice that some of the different brands/models of HP80 have different buoyancy characteristics, is why I ask.

Thanks,
Blue Sparkle

Yes, you are correct it is a Faber tank. Sorry I omitted that.

it is -8.05 full and -1.74 empty. I love steel tanks!

Thanks Rhino8541 - I was thinking that was the one - it must be a Faber FX80 then.

I *think* that might be a really nice tank for me. I only wish I had already dived one. Picking it up would be no problem as if I go diving, it's in Florida :)

I'm going to mull it over briefly (not sure how that is going to tell me how it would dive, but I guess it's some sort of human nature response).

Thanks for the additional info :)

Where are you in the KEYS ?

Are you coming to N. FL anytime soon? or Orlando area ?

Anybody else traveling between these points ??

Bob

Thanks Rhino8541 - I was thinking that was the one - it must be a Faber FX80 then.

I *think* that might be a really nice tank for me. I only wish I had already dived one. Picking it up would be no problem as if I go diving, it's in Florida :)

I'm going to mull it over briefly (not sure how that is going to tell me how it would dive, but I guess it's some sort of human nature response).

Thanks for the additional info :)

If it helps you, the reason I originally bought this tank was that I started diving with steels on a boat here in the keys. After getting used to diving with steel, I won't dive with aluminum unless I have absolutely no choice.

Where are you in the KEYS ?

Are you coming to N. FL anytime soon? or Orlando area ?

Anybody else traveling between these points ??

Bob

I am in Key Largo, no plans on going anywhere near N. FL or Orlando unfortunately. Shipping would be at buyers expense.

I will be coming to the keys July 9. Let me know if you haven't sold the tank by then. I am always interested in scuba tanks.

Keep an eye on this thread, if I do not update that it has been sold, then I most likely still have it.

Back
Top Bottom