Steve Jobs 1955-2011

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dang i was still waiting for him to create the iDive computer. RIP

One of the three most important people of personal computing has passed away.
Rest In Peace Steve

We owe people like Jobs a lot. RIP

A very big loss for personal computing & more. His influence has benefited a lot more people than just Apple's customers.

Richard.

I am not a fan of his company's products, but the man took a joke brand and turned it back into an empire. He has my respect and his influence was profound.

We've lost one of the great creative minds of our time. Truly a world-changer.
I'd have liked to see his dive computer, too, though I probably couldn't have afforded it and diving, too!

Sent from my on-loan iPad.

Last edited:
One of the great visionaries of our time is passed. RIP.

I'm going to Maui next week for a computer programming course on, Apple C, for iPhone/iPad.

I've been a Unix/C/SQL/Microsoft Foxpro/VB/Dot Net programmer for over 24 years, and in 2011 Apple products have finally made it into mainstream business. Enough for me to take a course, back to school.

That is a tremendous achievement, all thanks to Steve Jobs vision - that computing can be fun & sexy. RIP Steve.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom