Stickers on backplates?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

RIHappyDiver

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I was looking through a bunch of dive related stickers recently and it reminded me of a post I saw years ago, in who knows what thread, that said something to the effect of backplates are a great place to put stickers. Is that really a thing? And, if so, the stickers actually stick around? (You saw what I did there, didn’t you?)

Erik

You’re getting yourself into a sticky situation. Lol. Ive not seen anyone have a bunch of stickers on their plates but im sure if you found the noncontact points they would stick around for a while before wearing off.

I have the training agency logo sticker that i teach, IANTD, on the bodyside of my BP.
It's been holding for a few years, but is there only for publicity reasons

I have a sticker with my name & phone number in case it gets lost or left behind. It has stayed on perfectly. I’ve had one on both of my plates for a couple of years now. They still look pretty much the way they did the day I put them on.

Back
Top Bottom