Strange new format

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

gypsyjim

I have an alibi
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I am not sure why, but all afternoon and evening I have been struggling with a very difficult format on SB.
Everything is displayed on my Andriod in multiple columns, and very tiny print.

If I attempt expand the screen so I can actually read posts, or, as I am trying to do now, post something, it is extremely frustrating.

This does not seen to be anything on my end.

I am not sure why, but all afternoon and evening I have been struggling with a very difficult format on SB.
Everything is displayed on my Andriod in multiple columns, and very tiny print.

If I attempt expand the screen so I can actually read posts, or, as I am trying to do now, post something, it is extremely frustrating.

This does not seen to be anything on my end.
Clear your cache and make sure you are using https

Done. No change. SB no longer is readable for me on my android phone
In all the years I have been enjoying SB I have never seen this screen format, and it is extremely frustrating to try to read or post anything.
Screenshot_20230430_061846_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20230430_061709_Chrome.jpg

I think you've set your browser to use the desktop version of scubaboard instead of the mobile one. To confirm looks in the three vertical dots menu available at the upper right of your screen.

I think you've set your browser to use the desktop version of scubaboard instead of the mobile one. To confirm looks in the three vertical dots menu available at the upper right of your screen.
Bingo!
Thanks. I knew it looked like a desk top variation, such as I have seen with FB, but I had changed nothing, and had never encountered this with SB, in well over 20 years of using this site!
Thank you!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom